Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Morning Workout


I've never watched the show Walker Texas Ranger, until this morning. I went to hit the treadmill this morning at the hotel and a guy was already in there, and the channel was already turned to walker. A lot of times when you go into the hotel workout rooms, the TV has been left on from the last person, and common courtesy is to make sure they're not already watching something. I asked if I could change it to CNN, and he sheepishly replied that he was in the middle of watching Walker. He then proudly explained to me that he used to have an office in the court house they use on the TV show. I tried to explain to him how funny the random Chuck Norris facts are, but I'm not sure he got it. They don't sound as funny out loud, probably even less so if you're a huge Chuck Norris fan.

1 comment:

Noel Heikkinen said...

How dare you suggest he turn Walker, Texas Ranger off? You have upset the Chuck Norris.