Sunday, February 12, 2006

Things I learned while Cathie was gone:
1. Emily likes to have her socks put so that the lines on the toe of the sock line up just right.
2. Making a good pig tail in a girls hair is harder than it looks.
3. When Mom's gone, I'm the one the girls fight about sitting next to.
4. I'm the one the kids see as the easy mark when I take them to the store.
5. It's easier to try and clean the house at the end than to keep it clean 24/7.
6. It's hard to try and dance with two girls at the same time at the daddy/daughter dance.
7. My wife works really, really, really hard - especially when I'm out of town. What I did was the easy part, minus shopping, laundry and about a million other things.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure Cathie appreciates your new appreciation of her....

Anonymous said...

I am sure that Dave appreciates that you appreciate that Cathie is appreciated

momteacherfriend said...

If only all men came to this same realization. (sigh) One at a time I suppose.