Thursday, February 09, 2006

Wild at Heart/Captivating


It was about 4 1/2 years ago that Noel, Brad, Bill, Will and I headed out to Colorado for a Men's retreat put on by John Eldredge, author of the book Wild at Heart. It was a four day retreat - Thursday - Sunday, held outside of Colorado Springs at Young Life's amazing Frontier Ranch camp. This retreat was a defining event in my life, one of a couple that I look back on that really changed me internally in a huge way.

Cathie, Dana and Sherry have left today for a similar retreat, put on for women, called Captivating. Cathie's been planning this for almost a year and today was finally the day. As usual, she's very prepared for the whole thing, she's left me lists with everything I need to do to , every activity they need to be at, what to pack for school - you name it... Everything except their bathroom schedule.

I've been praying for month's about this retreat for Cathie, that God will do a huge thing for her and her friends. If you think about it, please do the same.


No comments: