Thursday, March 16, 2006

American Idol

Much like Ken, I'm somewhat ashamed to admit this, but I like American Idol. This is my first season ever watching it, but I'm hooked. I started off just watching it to watch the auditions. The whole family got into it, and now we have a pact that none of us will watch episodes of the show without each other. There aren't any other shows that we all watch together as a family, from Emily to Nate and this shows gives everybody someone to root for. Cathie and Nate are big fans of Abe and Chris. I'm rooting for Catherine McPhee. Nate can't stand Kevin and actually does a pretty funny impersonation of him. Maddie loves Kelly and Kevin while Emily just goes with whoever her brother and sister go with.

6 comments:

Jon said...

Tell Maddie that I'm a big Kelly fan also...Pick Pickler..Pick Pickler

Anonymous said...

Somehow I have gotten into the idol this time around too. Although, the tryouts still remain my favorite part of the whole thing!

Sooze said...

I'm still trying to figure out how that Kevin kid (aka chicken little)is still in the same competition as my man Chris!?!?

Dan said...

Stephen & I like Kelly "Pick" Pickler too.
Matthew likes Taylor Hicks, Kris likes Chris. Andrew has no interest in the show.
Chicken Little needs to be a little more humble.

Dan said...

Although, Becky O'Donohue was my favorite until she got booted the first week. You can see why here and here

Warning PG-13.

Unknown said...

I was a big fan of Becky as well.