Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I got into Missouri last night (after the listening to the two loud-talkers behind me ramble on about the concrete industry for 2 hours) and it was 70 degrees. It's supposed to be 80 degrees here today.

On Monday, I had thrown all my clothes together, but hadn't actually packed anything in my suitcase. I was tied up on conference calls and I asked Cathie if she would pack my stuff for me. She came down a few minutes later, holding a pair of pants and a t-shirt, asking "Why were you packing a pair of my pants and one of Madeline's T-shirts?" Great question. If she hadn't caught it, I'd of been hosed (the pants part, not so much the t-shirt part). I showed up to one meeting last year wearing two different colored shoes, but pants you can't really fake.

I had a presentation to do yesterday and I'd hoped to grab some swag to give to people for answering questions and making it interactive. I brought nothing. While I was in my hotel room,I considered grabbing the soap, shampoo and coffee packets, but decided against it.

I head home tomorrow morning. This weekend, Nate's is celebrating his birthday (one month later) with a sleepover with his buddy Austin. The girls are heading to Dewitt to hang out with Cathie's parents so that we can have a testosterone filled night that includes lots of video games, laser tag, pizza and movies where people spit.

No comments: