Sunday, March 26, 2006

Justin makes a friend

Here's an story from my friend Justin on his flight to England:
On the plane out of Detroit I sat next to a guy that the US would not allow into the country. He was born in Beirut and his parents are Lithuanian. He was in jail in Detroit and had marks on his wrists from all the shackels. He was mad because Immigration broke his expensive cell phone with all his numbers and photos on it. He talked and talked to me. Finally someone told him he was in their seat, which he was, but then told the person "What's the difference, you can have my seat, I've already made friends with this guy (me) so I don't want to move". Then the person, a guy, looks at me says "Oh so now you're friends?". I just shrugged my shoulders, cause I didn't want to make the guy mad.

No comments: