Friday, March 10, 2006

Will and I got in last night around midnight after what seemed like a really long day. I got upgraded to first class both segments, Will got it for the longer of the two segments, which was nice.

I started reading this book last night by Christopher Moore called Lamb : The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal. The book was is about Jesus's buddy, Biff, and is the story of Jesus from his best friend's perspective, starting at about age 6. I was laying in bed trying to wake Cathie up laughing as I read this. The book is written with a deep understanding of Jewish culture and history, and a deep understanding of the bible. It's probably pretty offensive to some, but I don't think I've read anything this funny in a long time. I've always wondered what Jesus was like as a kid, and his buddy Biff does a great job explaining it.

No comments: