Thursday, April 20, 2006

Seattle


(Seahawks Quest Stadium)
I got up at 4am this morning to fly to Seattle. Around 4:15 I heard a funny noise coming from my pocket. It was my phone. Apparently, I'd bumped Will's speed dial picture (see below) and called Will and woke his Mom up (they are living together). 12 hours after leaving my house this morning, I made it to the customer site in downtown Seattle. We met for 4 hours and then I toured around town and had dinner at a phenomenal Fusion Chinese place called the Wild Ginger, all per my friend Mack's reccomendations. I was blown away by the food and didn't really have a chance to see much of the city. I was suprised at what a young city this is. The average age here must be about 25.

I'm on a 10:30pm flight, which gets me in around 5:30am - 25 hours after I'd left home. I got bumped into first class all the way out here, hopefully I'm in first class for the red-eye home. Tomorrow is Em's 5th birthday, so I'm glad to be home when she wakes up to the traditional (at least in our home) room filled with balloons.

Here's Will's Speed Dial Picture on my phone (cropped down to just show his skull cap, cigarette, girlfriend and su-fi


2 comments:

Dan said...

Were you able to see Aunt Diane and Uncle Dick in Seattle? I know they would love to see you.

Unknown said...

Kind of. I saw the city they live in. If I'd had more time, it would have been a hoot.