Sunday, June 18, 2006

Father's Day


I had a fantastic father's day. The day began with breakfast in bed and some awesome gifts from the kids. Each one of them made me something - Maddie a poster, Nate a garden stone and Emily a video, which you can see below:



Maddie's Poster, The 10 Best Thing about Dad:
10. He taught me how to ride my bike.
9. He likes to swim with me.
8. He plays games with me.
7. He plays outside with me.
6. He cheers me on at competitions
5. He likes to take me to build-a-bear
4. He helps me with stuff
3. He takes me to camp sometimes.
2. He knows how to make me laugh
1. He loves me!


Nate's note to me:
Dear Dad,
You are the best! You play video games with me, you go to the movies with me. I love you so much Dad. If all of the dads were lined up in a row I would choose you, Dad.
Love Nathan

No comments: