Wednesday, June 28, 2006

NYC


I got up about 4:30 this morning to get to the airport to fly into New York City. I worked during the day and then went to one of my top 3 favorite restaurants in the world. It's a Brazilian restaurant call Churasaca Plataforma. It starts with the most amazing smörgåsbord's, followed by 30 skewers of meats that they keep bringing until you tell them to stop. I didn't know there were that many kinds of meat in the world. They start with the cheap stuff, so you have to stay strong and resist until skewer #20 comes out with the good stuff. Full and bloated, Bill, Ron and I walked around Times Square for a while watching the lights and the people. Some wild people and sights to see out there. I brought my camera gear and got a chance to take some great pictures which I'll post when I get home on Thursday.

No comments: