Thursday, July 20, 2006

Allergy Meds

We went over to Dana and Eli's last night for dinner and hung out. They have four of the strangest cats I've ever seen. They're all pretty huge - one the size of a small puma, the other with some weird nerve damage in his paw, so he carries his front paw like a pirate hook, kind of dragging himself around. Anyways, my allergies were killing me, so I took one of the 12 hour Claritin tablets and all was well.... Until 2:30 this morning when was wide awake after 2 1/2 hours of sleep. I tried to go back to sleep and couldn't, so I cracked open my book and read until now, about 5:30, when I decided to get up, have some coffee and get an early start on my day.

Tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention that ironically enough, the wonderful wife that I am slept on the Futon so you would not be woken up by my oh so annoying cough..ending in a wasted night of sleep for BOTH of us.

Cathie

~Mrs. DCS RN~ said...

Maybe next time you should try taking one of those pills 2 1/2 hours before coming over and we could play a FULL game of hearts!
My cats send their sincere apologies. Hope your not to tired the rest of the day.