Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Vacation #2 at the Butcrack of Dawn

I'm heading to bed. I'm getting up at 4:30 AM to be out the door by 5AM and on the way to Memphis with Dan and his family. It's a 12 hour drive, so the early start should help us. The kids are stocked up on books and videos to entertain them while I've got my iPod charged up and ready to go. I rigged up Nate's PS2 to a dual screen system in the back so he and his cousins can play video games while the girls watch movies on the ceiling mounted player.

When I was a kid, we had a buick with 6 people in it and we traveled down to Florida 24 hours straight. No video games, no ipods, nothing but each other to fight with and entertain ourselves with. Wish us luck.

We get back on Sunday evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was an Oldsmobile Delta 88