Friday, September 29, 2006

Adidas


When Nate was 2ish, he was fascinated by construction equipment, aka "Big Trucks". He couldn't quite say "Big Truck" so he would call them "De-Das". When Nate and I were driving home, we had the following conversation:

Nate: "Dad, when I was little, do you remember what I called big trucks?"
Me: "Yep. De-Das"
Nate: "Yeah. I didn't know they were a kind of shoe."
Me: "Huh? Shoes?"
Nate: "Yeah. A De-Das. They're a kind of shoe."
Me: "Never thought of it that way. Guess you're right."


(Be sure and Note that Matthew, Andrew and Stephen are all wearing turtle-necks in the picture.)

2 comments:

Sooze said...

CRAP! Gabe's wearing a turtleneck too. I think that is the only picture we have of him wearing one. Thanks for pointing that out...that was Gabe's first and last time wearing one

Jon said...

At least 80% of the clothes Susan gave Libby were turtle necks, oddly enough even some of the pants.