Sunday, September 24, 2006

Paintball


Our Junior High & High School youth groups and a bunch of adults got together with two other churches in the area to play Paintball at Futureball Paintball course.

Bob Rays grilled out for us and the Rays boys were out in force along with their buddies.

There were all sorts of Paintball couples who've been playing together for years - including Zach & Tiffany and J & Jess. One of the cool things this year was that Nate finally got to play with me. Technically, you need to be in 6th grade and it was great to see how well he did. I wasn't sure how he'd react to getting nailed with a paintball, which can hurt pretty badly - especially when you get pelted multiple times.

Nate was there with kids he's grown up with in the church - kids like Grant, Josh and Justin.

I walked away without a too many bad welts, but I did take a shot dead on my cash and prizes, much like Eli did below:

Eli was there with Jeff and Bobby. Bobby had a ridiciulous paintball setup and looked like a commando. Jeff was trying to let off some aggression from the beating he took in Fantasy Football from me last week (although he said it was Diane that picked him team for him.)

You can see the rest of the pictures here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! the pain of getting hit with one of those things is too much for me to take! looks like fun tho.