Sunday, October 29, 2006

Ray's Masquerade Party


Even after starting yesterday at 4AM, nothing would keep us away from a Ray's party. We went to their masquerade party last night and had a great time. From the picture, it may look like I didn't dress up. I did. I went as my friend Brad. This wasn't tough to do. Brad has three main outfits and I just chose one of them, consisting of:
  1. White Jeans (he claims that they're for his veterenarian practice, but he wears them all the time)
  2. These weird rubber shoes that he claims are for duck hunting.
  3. A cut-off MSU sweatshirt
  4. "Old red" Brad's red jacket. He has had this jacket for at least the 12 year I've known him. He has left it to me in his will.
  5. An Independence Day movie t-shirt. 10 years ago, my brother Jon gave me a box of these and we used them as prizes at a youth group event. Brad has worn his non-stop since then.
  6. A can of Budweiser and a tin of chew. He never goes anywhere without them (except the chew, which he has finally quit.
I was able to spend the night saying inappropriate things, using a lot of hand geastures and saying "Whoah" a lot.

Eli went as a pirate (and learned you shouldn't drive whit an eye-patch) and Bob and Anne had a Phantom of the Opera thing happening.

Cathie dressed as a princess, complete with Madeline's tierra and banner. The outfit slowly tranformed a she added Eli's pirate wig and hat to the ensemble. Rudy's costume deserves special mention, going as a stylin pimp. I'm not sure if this was a costume, or more every day wear for Rudy.

2 comments:

Rays Family said...

The one of Joann kissing "brad" is just a little to creepy! She looked why to comfortable.

Unknown said...

Everyone deserves a chance to live the dream....