Saturday, November 25, 2006

Friday Thanksgiving

Friday morning was our second Thanksgiving at Cathie's parents house. Ed & Stacy were there with their child/dog Justice. We hung out Friday morning while Cathie's Mom cooked an awesome meal. My mother-in-law has been to culinary school and is classically trained in cooking - qualified as a master, especially in things like basting the turkey.

My Dad was invited over for dinner as well so we sat and gorged ourselves for a second day in a row.

I figured I would take my best shot at doing some work after the dinner and doing something photo-worthy, so I did some of the dishes.

After dinner we broke out the infamous marble game. This is a game that I've played with Cathie's family since before we were married, and today we taught the girls how to play. We finished the night up by playing some more poker, but this time we included the girls and Nate. The top three finishers were Myself, Nate and Cathie. The best man won.


You can see the rest of the pictures here in the Kurt Family Photo Gallery.

No comments: