Thursday, December 21, 2006

Memories of my Mom

I've been going through a lot of old pictures of my Mom today as part of something we're doing for Christmas. My Dad came up with the cool idea each of the grandkids are making ornaments in memory of Mom and we're filling her stocking with notes of memories about my Mom we're going to share together on Christmas Eve.

I came across this picture of when Dan and I had visited my Mom in the hospital during her first biopsy. This picture ended up starting a a whole chain of events of people clamoring for my Mom's love. The whole thing made me smile thinking about it and seeing my Mom's smile in this picture.


3 comments:

Rays Family said...

What a great picture Dave, you look so much like your mom!

Unknown said...

Thanks Anne. My brother Dan looks a lot like the UPS man.

Sarah said...

I love your dad's idea! What a great way to honor your mom. I love the picture, too!