Friday, December 22, 2006

Memories

I came across these two great pictures the other day.

This first one is a few years ago when my adopted brother Will showed us all up by getting my parents a nicer gift than any of their birth children. Will is not smiling from joy, but in deviant delight for making us all look like suckers.

I received this picture from Jason and Jess as a gift for singing (I think) in their wedding and I re-gifted it to my mother. As you can see, she was thrilled and in awe of the picture.

4 comments:

Noel Heikkinen said...

The picture of Will must have been taken in his old Condo because the walls are pink.

Unknown said...

One of the things Will and my Mom have always shared in common was their love for pink walls.

Unknown said...

I like ceral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hi!!!!

Jon said...

That picture was taken many many years ago, yet my Dad still wears that shirt.