Monday, December 18, 2006

No Christmas Cards this Year

For the first time ever, we're not sending out Christmas Cards. We've received a million of them so far and in doing this I'm aware that I risk getting taken off people's Christmas Card list. My Mom used to give people three chances of not sending them cards before they got axed from her list. She kept a spreadsheet and everything to track who she sent and who she received them from.

If you read my blog, there's nothing more I can tell you anyways. Am I the only person that isn't doing Christmas Cards this year?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought two boxes and they sit on my table...still. I figure I should buy some gifts before I worry about cards...haven't bought a single Christmas gift yet. Am I alone on this???

Anonymous said...

Yes to both of you.

Strike One Dave.

Sarah said...

I am only sending out Christmas cards to the Kurt family. I am totally serious. I am not trying to be funny. I am not sending them to anyone else. Really. I am taking a break this year. I sent cards to you guys because I felt like it, because I wanted to. They were mailed this afternoon. So ... that would be 5 cards. Total.

Anonymous said...

unfortunately, my wife is downstairs making ours as I type this. That means in just a few minutes I have to help. Dangit.

Anonymous said...

Do you know if Beth and Jon following suit? Jon does tend to follow your lead.. The reason I ask is because I have yet to get this years Christmas Ransom Letter… No seriously, last years letter scared me…

Jon said...

Don't worry Richard, it is on it's way. Once (if) you have kids, you'll understand how things can take a little longer.