Wednesday, January 10, 2007

iPhone and AppleTV


I'm embarrassed to say that I watched the entire 2 hour Apple keynote address that highlighted the much acclaimed iPhone and AppleTV. I am in love with both. The iPhone probably isn't the most effective phone for what I need for business, but it's amazing. Thanks to Will on this very interesting perspective on the iPhone from the Palm SmartPhone community.

For the past two years, I've been using a macMini as a multi-media center for all of my video, photos and music. The appleTV does this and does it better with HDMI and digital audio ports, capable of 720p video quality and built in wireless network. I pre-ordered one for when they come out in February.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will should be embarassed to say that he watched the whole thing too. You guys are tech-geeks. We expect this sort of behavior from you guys.