Friday, January 12, 2007

More Jesus Sports Statues


What a way to end the week. The Catholic Shopper (one of my Dad's favorite stores) has new Jesus Sports figurines. What better way to communicate to your loved one that Jesus is with you always? This skiing one makes me a little nervous, because Jesus is skiing too close for safety - and I question whether someone who could walk on water really needs ski poles. My Dad was on the ski patrol at a few different ski resorts in Michigan over the years and taught all of the kids in our family to ski. What better way to tell my Dad I love him than with a statue like this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dave, i put retreat pictures up in our photo gallery: www.torridcbc.org under 'multimedia.' crossroads' kids, staff, and jesus are in some if you are interested.