Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Stinkin Air Freshener


I got a great Nyko iPod car mount for Christmas. The clips the manufacturer sent were defective and I noticed that the air freshener in my car had the same kind of clip. It seemed like a great idea to take the clip off the air freshener and put it on the iPod docking station. It didn't seem like a bad idea at the time to set the air freshener on the console of my car, but I was wrong. Very wrong.

Somehow the air-freshener stuff spilled in my car, on my workout gloves and on my iPod headphones. This horrible smell has been following me everywhere. It smells good in small doses, but is killing me in heavy doses. I can't get rid of it.

2 comments:

~Mrs. DCS RN~ said...

You seem to have a lot of problems with smells and your car.

Noel Heikkinen said...

I have the same mount, but I have never been able to get myself to mount it on the vents. It seems like the cold / hot would be bad for my precious.

Of course, maybe I should let it die so I can get an iPhone.