Thursday, February 15, 2007

Ro Sham Bo

Eli and I got together at BW3's to grab a beer and Budweiser happened to be sponsoring a Rock Paper Scissors (Ro-Sham-Bo) competition with the potential to go to the finals in Vegas. I went head to head with a guy who was a retired pro and lost the best two out of three. Eli went up against a girl who had never played RPS before and he just barely beat her.

USA Rock Paper Scissors League Oath:
I know that RPS belongs to no man or woman and was created before recorded history. To that end, as I prepare to battle and engage my worthy and respected opponent. I honor the RPS players that came before me. I recognize that the rules and regulations of the USA Rock Paper Scissors Federation at the governing body of the sport and yield to the authority of it's referees and officials.

No comments: