Friday, February 16, 2007

Travel

I've got a lot of travel coming up. I leave tomorrow for Austin, TX through next Wednesday. The following week I'm in Tulsa, OK for a couple of days, the next week I'm in San Fran for meetings followed by a trip to LA the next week. My job goes through cycles where I can go a month without any travel followed by back-to-back weeks. My travel in this position is a lot less than it was previously, but any travel at all is a pain for my family, to a degree.

I have the great, most understanding wife in the world when it comes to my travel. She knows that it can change on a dime and it means she's left holding the bag in terms of transporting kids and taking care of everything around the house. I've been traveling in my job in different capacities over the past 10 years Cathie and the kids have gotten fairly used to it.

No comments: