Monday, March 12, 2007


Will, Mark, Eli and I went to see the movie 300 on Saturday night. One of the best movies I've seen - as good or better than Gladiator or Braveheart. The cinematography is just amazing in this movie. The 300 Spartan soldiers were in amazing shape, like nothing you see on TV. Check out this article and video on the workout these guys did - the same kind of stuff we do at Triad in the mornings - bands, medicine balls, bear crawls and other crazy stuff - but no tractor tires. The difference is that we do it for an hour a day, they did it for five.

6 comments:

Dana Kidder said...

I bet they were allowed to fart on Mondays

~Mrs. DCS RN~ said...

So you were checkin out the spartens huh?

Anonymous said...

what about Brad and BoB? didnt you invite them?

Anonymous said...

Damn. I swear they flipped tractor tires.

Jason Raitz said...

Zack, Jimmy and I saw it last night as well. Wow, it was awesome.

James Raitz said...

Yea when we saw it we were like man that's alot of abs-and I thought I think David Kurt could be a Spartan, hmm.

I like the black one the best...think about it.