Thursday, April 12, 2007

Dead On

From Zach Braff's blog, on cell phone etiquette. I couldn't have said it better myself:
I hate ringtones. I think they are uber obnoxious. I am of the school that if you’re out of your house or your car, your phone should be on vibrate. Oh, and for the love of Yaweh, DON’T LEAVE YOUR WIRELESS EARPIECE IN YOUR EAR!!!! Look, I am by no means a purveyor of “cool”. I am very dorky. But one thing I know for certain, is that if you’re wearing your wireless earpiece around and you are not on the phone, but merely waiting for a call- you should pull it out. When you do, you will probably be able to hear your brain telling you you look like Levar Burton. (Not in Roots, on Next Generation.) You were probably the same person who had a pacifier around your neck during that fad and something tells me there’s a “Dachshund Lover on Board” sign in your garage next to the albums that contain your extensive “Garbage Pail Kid” collection.

No comments: