Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Dilemma - PS3 vs. Xbox 360

http://www.avolution.net/lj/ps3-vs-xbox360.jpg
I've got a dilemma. Which to get? After reviewing the comparable specs, I think the PS3 is the superior technology at this point, but the 360 has much better baseline cost model and better market saturation along with many more games, including Guitar Hero, which seems to be a must have. Add that to the fact that Halo 3 is coming out at the end of the year and there aren't any real "must-have" games for PS3 yet.

Any help here?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Got the Wii. 360 is next. Thanks for your thoughts.

Jon said...

Maybe a new dresser for Maddy?

Unknown said...

I like the my 360...Call of Duty 2 is absolutely incredible. I've based my life on it completely.

Unknown said...

Mike - I've based my life on Jesus.
Jon - We already got the dresser. From Ikea. I had to put the dumb thing together.

rudi said...

You can't really go wrong with either. PS3 has Blue Ray and better graphics, 360 has more games plus has worked out any bugs by now.

Whichever one you choose, I bet you will still enjoy playing with your Wii more.