Monday, April 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Andrew!


Yesterday was Andrew's birthday! Happy Birthday Andrew! Here are a few fun facts about Drew:

  1. Andrew is a fellow middle child. With that honor comes all of the amazing intellect, compassion, looks and passion that go with the familial position.
  2. Drew's Mom wanted him to be called Andrew and for a while insisted that he be known as Andrew. I persevered with the nick-name Drew and Kris is now comfortable with us calling him "Drew"
  3. Because of his Uncle Jon's absence and lack of spiritual direction in his life, Drew has named me his honorary God-father.
  4. Drew is smart. I'm constantly amazed at how his brain processes very deep questions about life and his faith.
  5. Drew reads like a fiend.
  6. Drew's favorite french-fry topping is Katchsup.
  7. If Drew could be any kind of vegetable, he would be asparagus.
  8. Drew plays soccer.
  9. I've been promising Drew that he and I are going on a middle-child outing for a long time. I still haven't not done it yet. I am a bad uncle, but will always be viewed as a better uncle than Drew's Uncle Jon.

No comments: