Thursday, May 17, 2007

Plantronics CS70N Headset



I just got a new headset for my office phone, the Plantronics CS70N. In my opinion, Plantronics is the best of the best when it comes to any kind of headsets, and this is no different. At Mack's recommendation, i got the CS55 about 3 years ago and have loved the headset and the freedom it gives me. The CS70n is lighter with better noise cancellation, better range and sound quality. Working virtually, I can be on the phone 9 hours in a given day. The headset gives me the ability to answer my phone from anywhere in the house by simply pushing a button on the side of the ear-piece to lift the handset on my phone's base. If you're on the phone for any amount of time, this is the way to go. It'll change your life.

Update: After using this for two days, I love the light weight and better noise canceling capability- but the mute button is a pain to use and the range is worse than my original CS55 headset.

No comments: