Monday, August 06, 2007

Crazy Story

Interesting (no longer Wild) story about Cathie and the girl's trip to Chicago, as told by Sooze:
I was chatting with Sherry (my Mom's best friend) today on the phone. She is shopping (what a shock) with one of her and my mom's good friend, Ramona, in Chicago. I mentioned that Cathie, her mom and the girls were there too!

Not even 20 minutes later, Sherry calls back and says that she just ran into them. Don't worry, everyone's okay. Crazy!!
Cathie texted me today and told me that they were walking down Michigan Avenue in Chicago and saw someone walking in front of them that looked just like Sherry. Sure enough, it was her. Small world.

Update: After reading the story again, I'm not exactly sure it deserves the title 'Crazy Story'. 'Mildly amusing story'? Maybe. 'Small World'? Better. Crazy... Only when it refers to Sherry.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Know what would have made the story even cooler? If they had stopped by my house ...

:)

Unknown said...

Still wouldn't have made it "crazy", though. Crazy would of been if they'd of stopped by your house, tied you and stole a bunch of your stuff.

Jon said...

It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it.

Sherry said...

Cathie said she recognized me from behind. What she meant was my big butt--

Unknown said...

I figured it was either she saw your thong hanging out from behind or she saw your "tramp-stamp" on your lower-back.

Sherry said...

Actually, not to be outdone by
Susan, I pierced my rear