Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Guy's Trip - Day 2

We golfed on Sunday at Black Forest golf course up in Gaylord. The course was beautiful and the weather was perfect. Nine of us played, two teams, for money, of course. I figured that after golfing all year in a league, I might not continue to embarrass myself on the course. I was wrong. I think i was actually worse this year than in the past.
IMG_3695IMG_3658
If nothing else, we enjoyed cold beer and cigars, and laughed a lot. My favorite pictures are these of Mark Kohne, hitting the ball - almost - or at least a giant piece of grass.
IMG_3673IMG_3674IMG_3676
In the evenings, everyone had their laptops and would break them out periodically to check e-mail or update their fantasy football team. Newton apparently worked so hard that he fell asleep. That's just the way they roll in South Alabama.
IMG_3715

No comments: