Thursday, November 01, 2007

Blue Raspberry has died


Em's fish of two years died last week. The notes covering the tank are her memorial to her favorite fish ever,expressing her undying love. Here are what the notes said:
  • You wremy best btey blue rassbarry
  • I miss you so much
  • Your my frend
  • I love you so vary vary much
  • I wish you wrnt ded and I wish you wrnt sick
  • You arnt gon are you?
  • I hope you are happy ware you are
  • I mis you more then you miss me
  • Your the best pet I evre had
  • I hope you are safe ware you are with all my frends
  • I miss you more then everthing
  • I love you mor than everything
  • I love you so much even thoe you are in hevin
  • I love you sosososososososososo much

1 comment:

~Mrs. DCS RN~ said...

Hope Cathie at least cleaned the tank out by now, sure hope you at least flushed the fish.

Poor Em, you guys havin trouble keepin pets around. I bet Riley and Rascal are getting nervous that they may be next!