Monday, December 17, 2007

Rough Flight

The kids were all set to head out to the bus stop this morning as I ran upstairs to grab my suitcase. As I listened to the school closing being rattled off, I yelled down to Cathie to see if she'd checked to make sure the kids had school. The next thing I heard from Cathie was, "Everyone back to bed! Snow Day!" Maddie was in tears as today was the day that her Grandma was coming in to talk to her class about her 3 month stay in Japan. Em was disappointed that she was missing pajama day while Nate could not of been happier.

My flight to New York was surprisingly on time, but the roughest flight I've ever had. Half of the plane was throwing up due to the turbulence we experienced. The pilot came on and explained to everyone collectively how to dispose of their barf bags. Nice.

I have very important meeting tomorrow and then I'm back tomorrow night, done traveling for the year.

No comments: