Sunday, February 17, 2008

Heaven must be just like this....

We got a chance to play this video of our Junior High Winter Retreat in church today. Jason turned me on to this song by Angels & Airwaves called Heaven. The lyrics fit the feel retreat perfectly:
Because your life is full of pure desire
A place so gloriously wired

The lights and sounds
Oh God this is such a mess
And it's like our world
But we're the last ones left
And the hair it stands
On the back of our necks
And I swear it shows
Heaven must be just like this



2 comments:

Jon said...

You love compilation videos. You should do a compilation of all your compilation videos.

Unknown said...

I've started pulling these together from our vacations, trips and stuff, because I actually watch them more than look at the pictures by themselves. I put them on my iPod and watch them when I travel.