Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Homeward Bound

I got in last night about 12:30 and had a long day of meetings today. I was able to bail on some of my meetings this evening and get out on a flight tonight - which is delayed. Doesn't matter - at least I'm getting home tonight.

I got an odd e-mail from a co-worker, Silas, who was in the meetings with me today which simply said, "Stay hydrated". I had no clue what he meant. I figured it out once I went through security. I began to pull my laptop out of my bag and saw my bag filled with trash. After putting my bag through the X-Ray machine, they pulled it off the belt and started searching it. Weird. They pulled out to bottles of juice - great hydrating juice, and explained to me that I can't have these in my bag. I explained what had happened and the TSA guy thought it was the funniest thing in the world. Silas will think it's hilarious when I put an APB out on Silas Bin Laden with homeland security.