Thursday, March 20, 2008

Good Kids

Em, Nate and MaddieWhen Nate and Maddie left for school this morning, Em wasn't feeling well. She perked up later and Cathie sent her, but Nate and Maddie weren't aware that she was at school. They had a book exchange at school today, and each of the three kids had brought in ten books earlier in the week to swap out. When Nate and Maddie came home today, they both gave Emily books that they had picked out for her at the book exchange. Nate and Maddie had no idea that Em was a school or that that and each used half of their book credits to get Em books. She went as well and made out like a bandit. If she wasn't a third child, I'd assume she'd of planned this all out.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love it!!

The only thing that my brother every brought home from school for me was a picture of a goat that he ripped out of a National Geographic magazine. He was in high school and I was in middle school. He told me that the goat reminded him of me.