Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Getting into Cathie's Pants

When I woke up this morning, everyone was still sleeping and the house was dark. I grabbed a pair of pants, threw on a shirt and headed downstairs. I left the house early and when I came back after lunch, Cathie looked at me and asked, "Are those my pants you're wearing?" I laughed and explained that they were the new pants I'd gotten from Costco the other day. She checked the tag, and sure enough, they were her pants. Looking back, I thought the pants were riding a little odd on my hips and I didn't remember it having the weird clasp in front - but hey, it was early. I felt a little prettier all day, but just wrote it off to my new shampoo.

2 comments:

Jason Raitz said...

Wow...I just want you to know that I will still be your friend if you decide to keep wearing her pants.

Jon said...

Barack and his wife Michelle also swap pants all the time.