Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Father's Day to Me!

After the long fun day on Saturday, we continued Father's day weekend in a little calmer fashion. I woke up to breakfast in bed and some fantastic gifts from each of the kids (and from Cathie as well, because I'm her sugar-daddy). Nate picked me out a collection of stuff that he knows I like (including a special girly placemat, because he thought it was funny), all of which he bought with his own money. Maddie and Em made me a couple of very cool poems and coupon books which I've been using. We spent the day hanging out around the house relaxing. For dinner, I got to to choose the meal from an ala-carte menu. We topped it off with Blizzard's from DQ. It was a great day and a great weekend. I'm a firm believer that father's day ought to be celebrate more times throughout the year. Because really, isn't every day mother's day?

No comments: