Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Shows I'm Watching

Due to a DirecTV glitch, my whole list of recordings got nuked. Here's what I'm watching with some regularity:
  • Fringe
  • The IT Crowd
  • Testees
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • Heroes
  • My Own Worst Enemy
  • Sons of Anarchy
  • My Name is Earl
  • The Office
  • Best Week Ever
I'm backed up on a lot these shows, especially Sons of Anarchy and Heroes, which I typically watch when I'm working late. I'm digging Fringe - kind of a combination of Alias and the X-Files.

These are some of the Reality Type TV shows that I watch:
  • Dirty Jobs - The whole family watches this one.
  • MythBusters - Nate, Maddie and I dig this.
  • SurvivorMan - Maddie and I watch this together.
  • Prototype This - Nate and I watch this together
  • How It's Made - Again, Nate and I.
  • Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew - Cathie and I never miss this.

1 comment:

philwing said...

I'm a big fan of:
- Heroes
- Scrubs
- 24
- House
- The Office

No reality shows for me though.