Friday, February 13, 2009

Cathie's Wal-Mart Brawl

Lori and CAthie
Last night as Cathie and I were watching Best Week Ever, they showed a clip for this hidden camera show that put people around awkward situations to see how they react. They showed a scene in a coffee shop where a woman chewed out her nanny in front of everyone and watched how strangers stepped in.

While we watched this, Cathie stopped and asked, "Did I tell you what happened in Wal-Mart last week?" She proceeded to tell me a great story.

Cathie was in Wal-Mart grocery shopping and happened to see a Mom screaming and shaking her 3 year old (not uncommon for Wal-Mart). Cathie went up to the woman and nicely said, "Hey, it looks like you're having a rough day. You might want to tape a break for a second."

The woman quickly responded back to Cathie, "You need to get the F$#$ out of my face."

Cathie came back and explained, "It's not okay for you to scream at and shake you child like that."

The Woman's response again, "You need to get the F$#$ out of my face"

Cathie said, "I can get store security over here if you're going to keep it up."

The Woman's response again, "You need to get the F$#$ out of my face"

I couldn't believe my wife forgot to tell me the a story about a near cat-fight at Wal-Mart, especially one so blog-worthy.

No comments: