Sunday, May 11, 2003

Today is Mother's day! The kids and I made breakfast in bed for Cathie, and let her stay in bed as long as she wanted this morning (well, almost). We're heading to my brother's house to celebrate mother's day for the mom's (My Mom, Kris's mom, Cathie and Kris). The kids made gifts for her in school, and were very proud of what they'd done, which made them extra special to Cath.

My sister Susan and her husband had the baby! Allison Sandra Mayes. Cathie and Kris decided to road-trip down there late friday night to be there when the baby was born. What a mother's day gift for Sooze! Ali is in the neo-natal intensive care unit until Tuesday because of some breathing problems and the antibiotics they've got her on.

Dan and I are going down later today to see her. The kids won't be able to see her until after she's out of intensive care, hopefully by Tuesday.

No comments: