Monday, July 07, 2003

I finally broke down and registered my name as a domain name. For $8.95 who can beat it? www.davekurt.com will now send you to my blog.

Second piece of big news is that I'm now the Vice President of our neighborhood association. I guess if the president dies, I take over. I also receive much less secret service coverage than the president. My first order of business at today's meeting was to put the kibosh on a suggestion that we put speed-bumps in our subdivision. I seriously thought this was a joke when I first heard it. My second favorite suggestion was that the association pay money to stock a local drainage area with frogs. Genius, eh? Should be an interesting two year term. The president goes away next year, making me the most powerful man in the free world - or, at least in Eagle Point Subdivision. I truly am master of my domain. Here's an arial photo of my domain. I finally know how Leonardo DiCaprio felt when he stood on the end of the titanic and yelled "I am the smartest man alive!" Oh wait, was that Billy Madison?? I always get the two confused.

No comments: