Monday, November 03, 2003

I've worked with a guy out of Cleveland over the past 4 years or so. We work pretty closely together, and have been on a few projects together. He's doesn't seem like a guy that's overly intersted in spiritual stuff, but we've had some great conversations about the the importance of developing ourselves spiritually as well as professionally, enough so that he went out and read the book Wild At Heart. He and I were talking about our the fact that we both have a tough time cutting people grace either personally or professionally. I talked to him about the book I'd read a while ago called What's so Amazing about Grace, but that I still haven't got this one figured out. We decided that we're going to read the book - a chapter a week, and set up a time each week to talk about it. I'm really excited about this.

No comments: