Monday, January 12, 2004

Cathie came down with the flu Friday night. We were hanging out with the Niemi's, Girard's and Reynold's and next thing I know, Cathie's sick and we headed home. She had the stomach flu in a bad way for about 24 hours. Emily had something nasty, that made her into a pretty miserable human being. On Saturday, Jes watched the kids while I went to my sister-in-law Kris's Grandpa's memorial service. On Sunday just about everyone started recuperating. Today, we're almost back to normal.

Cathie and I are going to Palm Springs for a mini-vacation while I'm speaking at a conference out there for FileNET, a business partner of Xerox. I'm looking forward to going to the Joshua Tree National Park, which is right outside of Palm Springs.

I leave next Wednesday for a team meeting in Leesburg, VA and come back late Friday night. Cathie and I then fly out on Saturday morning and Cathie's coming back on Tuesday, me on Thursday. Long time away from the kids, but at it'll be fun for Cathie and I.

No comments: