Monday, February 23, 2004

Cathie and I went to see the movie Fifty first dates last night. I thought it was a good movie, not great. Adam Sandler was really the straightman in the movie, but not as serious as Punch Drunk Love. The movie's about a girl who forgets everything from the previous day, each morning when she's awake. We went out for coffee after the movie and we made a list of everything we would tell the other first thing in the morning if the other had this condition.

I'm in town all week. I'm speaking at a conference tomorrow afternon and then I'm off the rest of the week while the kids are home for mid-winter break. The following week I head down to New Orleans for a couple of days and then to Kansas City, back Wednesday. The next week I head to New York City for a couple of days, back Tuesday night.

No comments: