Sunday, February 22, 2004

Got this idea from Noel:
Step 1: Open your iTunes or other music player.
Step 2: Put all of your music on random.
Step 3: Write down the first 20 songs it plays no matter how embarrassing

Tourniquet by Evanesence
As Lovers Go - Dashboard Confessional
I Don't Know - Ozzy Osbourne
Irish Day - Iona
Lady D'Arbanville - Cat Stevens
Busted Stuff - Dave Matthews Band
Angels - Shaded Red
Together - 100 Portraits
A Different Drum - Peter Gabriel
Supermodels - Kendell Payne
I'll Talk to You tomorrow - Calibretto 13
What if - Creed
It's raining Men - The Weather Girls
Lady Wisdom - Earthsuit
Jesus, Mary Star of the Sea - Zwan
The Spirit of Radio - Rush
Just as I Am - Acquire the Fire
New Year's Day - U2
Say I - Creed

Hmm.. Looks like I need to go through and prune my collection of stuff I don't like anymore... (It's raining men is NOT included in that mix)

No comments: