Wednesday, June 16, 2004

It's been a great week being home, but I've been working like crazy lately - partially trying to get things squared away for being gone next week at Camp, partially because things have peaked at work. I'm in the process of getting my team squared away - I had one new person start last week and I'm trying to hire another new person soon. This gives me a pretty green team with huge potential, but it requires a ton of time to invest into them while the rest of the world continues turning.

It's great having the kids home from school for the summer, being able to hang out with them, take a break whenever and see them. It really helps reduce my stress. I've also tried to get back into my workout routine, working out with Kirk a few days this week, and eating right as well. All that'll get thrown out the window come next week, but oh well.

No comments: