Wednesday, June 16, 2004


I've started reading Rennovation of the Heart again. My first time through I made it about 80% of the way and then petered out. What an amazing book on spiritual transformation. Dallas Willard is really freaking smart.

I'm going to be teaching at Crossroads again on July 11th on more of the Sacred Romance series, dealing with the larger story that we're a part of. Short of the overall theme of the sacred romance that I talked about a few weeks ago, this is one of my other favorite ideas from the book. It deals with the larger story of existence, of salvation and God's desire and passion to be in a sacred relationship wtih us. The downside is that we often choose to live in stories that are too small for our hearts, which are made to live in the larger story that we're often unaware of.

No comments: