Tuesday, June 01, 2004

We had our annual Memorial Day party. It started small as a collection of two sets of friends from out of town (Thompson's and Heikkenen's) and it's grown to be a pretty big bash, where Cathie keeps telling me to stop inviting so many people. You can see all of the pictures here.

This mask was worn by just about everyone there.

This will henceforth known as the "Great Lemon Bar Fiasco": When I coordinated with everyone on what to bring for dessert, I think I used the example "Bring something LIKE lemon bars". Three people brought them. We had the husband tied to each lemon bar maker do a taste test, and see if we could put them in the akward situation of saying that they're wife's lemon bars were not the best.


This is Heidi (Jess's sister), Beth (my sister-in-law) and Erin (Beth's sister). We thought they were pretty much interchangable.

No comments: