Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Training has been brutally slow. I had a great night going out with a bunch of my co-workers last night for dinner. We went to a biker bar in downtown Rochester, NY - the Dinosaur BBQ. Good stuff. I laughed a lot last night. I really needed that. Working virtually with a team has it's upside, but we really need these times to connect, bond and spend time together. I'm looking forward to my team meeting in August. My team plus a few others that have dotted lines to me will be getting together in Vegas, which was the most central meeting point for all of us.

I can't believe it's only Wednesday, though. I'm going to spend some more time tonight refining my message a little more for Sunday. I went to the gym this morning with one of the guys I work with and did something funky to my hamstrings while squatting. Guess I should warm up like Kirk always tells me to.

No comments: